Myra Production's Covid-19 Response
14 FEBRUARY 2021
Myra Production’s 3 covid-safety practices:
- Wide filming locations for social distancing.
- Constant use of gloves, masks and gel for disinfecting.
- Regular hand washing breaks.
- Top Priority is given to ventilation. Fresh air with windows opened allow for better air flow.
- Dress up. Filming with windows open means the set can get cold. Wrap up with warm clothes.
- Masks. Work constantly with masks on. If a client wants a clip filmed without a mask, make sure the mask is taken off at the last minute before filming starts. Always remember 2 meters stay-away rule.
- Plan ahead. Think carefully about how people can travel safely to locations, and encourage crew members to travel separately.
Myra Production can help you in creating content during covid-19 crisis
As a result, Myra Production have designed two essential services to support your communications in a crisis, to help you efficiently update staff, suppliers and customers.
These services include:
- Live Event Streaming providing you with a professional live broadcast.
- Rapid Response – a presenter-fronted talking head communication piece that can be turned around within 24 hours.