HOW TO COMBAT ZOOM FATIGUE AND ENGAGE YOUR ONLINE AUDIENCE
10 MARCH 2021
How do you keep your live stream audience engaged during the event?
We are all hearing the same melody … one that is “zoom fatigue”. Are you tired of awkward meetings and quizzes on Zoom? So are we.
However, with Myra Production’s help you will be dazzling your audience, users and clients with the superbly curated virtual live events in 2021.
MYRA Production's PROFESSIONAL Event STREAMING AND Live EVENT COVERAGE
- Get rid of stress and let us help you (with the live streaming, which is not stressing us at all!)
- From live music events, to single online lectures and speeches, we have successfully streamed them all!
- Live streaming can be started with a single camera or feed, right to multi-camera events with many crew members involved.
- Find out more here
TOP TIPS FOR Event Live streaming and ENGAGING with YOUR AUDIENCE
Make a PLAN FOR YOUR followers
Nowadays, our attentions spans are shorter than ever. If the video does not load immediately – we simply skip it.
Relying on boring schedule is not a good decision. Instead, keeping your content brief and clear will maximise engagement. People are not afraid to yawn behind a computer screen!
Make your personality shine
Myra Production recommends using soft and light humour whenever it is possible. We all want our crowd to giggle, so add your personal stories to humanise your company.
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
In order to achieve the best productivity results with your followers, it is necessary to stream your content which will suit your audience and their needs. Does your live stream event gives an opportunity for attendees to learn new things? Or, are they participating in order to receive awards? Maybe it is a global stakeholders event?
LIGHTS, CAMERA and ACTION
Primarily, if you have lower budget, make sure your virtual event provides a background:
- Clutter and bright lights must be removed from background.
- Wherever it is possible, make sure the contributors set up in a wi-fi hotspot.
- Have a back-up plan for technical issues: can someone else take over your work?
- Oh, and perhaps the most importantly – lock the door to avoid any unnecessary interruptions from others.
Live streams and how they work
- Under covid-19 regulations: our studio in Copenhagen (DTU) operates as the broadcast venue.
- Under 1000 audience members: we can live stream using your locations internet (ETH cable required!)
- Over 1000 audience members: we recommend having dedicated bandwidth in reserve to guarantee a strong connection.